
A couple girls at work (Kindra and Amber) and myself are going to run the half marathon in April (or at least that is our plan). We figure if we start now by the time April comes around we should be ready. We haven't come up with a training program yet so if you have any ideas let us know. I am very excited!! Anybody that wants to join in please do, the more motivation the better!!
5 comments:
Horray for us! We can do this!
I like how we are all saying that we will "try" to do this. We need some more confidence!!!
I was thinking that I would be able to do it with you guys after I have the baby. I don't think I will have enough time to train though. I think that it is great that you guys are doing that! Go girls!
Good for you! I am planning on doing one in December or January - haven't decided which!!!
you guys are CRAZY! I wish I was tough enough to do it! Maybe next time.....
Post a Comment