Saturday, April 25, 2009

Card Making Party

Today I went to a scrapbooking/card making party. It was a lot of fun! For $10 I got to make 5 cards and all the supplies were given to me except for the adhesive. They give you a sample card and you can make it the same or be creative. Here are 4 of the cards that I made. They have a few mistakes, but for my first time I think I did pretty well.

I am going to have my own card making party on Saturday May 30. If you are interested let me know. The cost is $10 for 5 cards. I think it will be a lot of fun and the cards will be different than these. I figure this is a good hobby, you can always use cards!!


My favorites are the baby and the bee cards.

5 comments:

Angie said...

How fun! Those look awesome!

Kindra said...

You did super good! That would be way fun to do those!

Amber said...

They are really cute, count me in! I'm not a huge scrapbooking fan, but I'm into the card making thing, it's less work!

Brock and Kristi said...

I'm impressed lady! Those are really good.

Anonymous said...

cute!