
On June 10 Jacob turned 3 months...hard to believe right? He is getting so big! It's hard to believe that 3 months ago he weighed only 5 lbs.
At 3 months Jacob...
-smiles
At 3 months Jacob...
-smiles
-loves bright colors
-loves the fresh air and being outside
-is starting to talk (baby sounds)
-can hold his head up pretty well
-loves his hands
-is starting to blow bubbles
-is always moving!
-still loves the bath
-usually wakes up once per night
-eats 4oz of formula every 3-4 hours
-loves his mommy and daddy...of course!

We love you too Jacob! I love everything about you. Your daddy and I are always commenting on how cute you are. I love watching you sleep at night, you always look so peaceful. Love you little angel!!

3 comments:
I can't believe how chubby he is getting! He is too cute!
Oh what a little cutie! He is getting so big!
He is super cute!
Post a Comment