I wish I could stay home with Jacob everyday. I hate leaving him home every morning and I know he hates me leaving. :) Don't get me wrong, working is great and I might go crazy without it. I think every mom needs a break, a time to talk to adults and a time to just get away. I just wish my schedule could be a little different and I could have more time with my cute baby boy. BUT, I am thankful that I do have a job and I have a healthy baby boy that I can come home to every night. There are many people out there that don't have jobs that want them or maybe they are unable to work and really need too. I am also thankful that Miguel and I can work our schedules out for the most part and Jacob only has to have a babysitter once a week..at least for now.
I wish that I had more money or money in general. It seems everything has hit all at once from medical bills, student loans and other bills. It's making me kind of crazy and stressed. Why can't I just win the lottery or something and pay it all off? Is that too much to ask? I wish I could pass my stupid test so that I could get a nursing job and make more and work different hours. That would solve all my problems. BUT, I am thankful that I have a roof over my head, food on the table and am able to provide for my family. Sure things are rough, but we have the necessities and we have each other. The nursing job will come with time, hopefully a shorter time, rather than longer, but I will be thankful I have a job for the time being.
I guess all of my wishes and thankfuls tie into eachother. I guess I should just be thankful for what I do have. I am lucky. I have a wonderful husband and cute little boy, what more could a girl ask for?
Tuesday, July 6, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
You really are a lucky girl Jen. That baby Jacob is worth more than any job or any amount of money could offer. You have such a good attitude... that's what being a Mommy does to ya :) I swear I have had such a better perspective on life since little Ollie came.
I am right there with you Jen. Being an adult and making the decisions is really hard. I want more than anything to be home with Addy but I am grateful that I can help provide for my family so we can have a better life. Hopefully things will work out and we will all get what we want and be completely happy someday.
You are not alone Jen! I call Chris at least once a day and ask him if I can quit! But a wise woman (Mollie) told me that we work for them! We work to provide a better life for them! And it's so true! Hang in there and things will work out! And if you need to cry or vent, I'm here!
Post a Comment