Saturday, September 10, 2011

My first 5K!

I have always thought it would be cool to run a half marathon.  Now do you think I actually go the gym or even like to run?  I decided I needed to start somewhere and I signed up for a 5K. I thought if I signed up I might actually do it.  Well, I did!  I did the Greek Festival 5K.  It was actually a lot of fun and I finished a lot faster than I thought I would.  I did it by myself and I think next time it might be better with a buddy, but I am so glad I did it and I plan to do more and maybe even one day, a half marathon.  Miguel and Jacob waited for me at the finish line and took pictures. 




 My time was....40:21.6

1 comment:

Amber said...

Jen I'm so proud of you! That is so awesome! Maybe I will run a race with you one day!