Saturday, March 10, 2012

No More Crib

The night before Jacob's birthday (in the middle of the night) he thought it would be fun to start climbing out of his crib...what?!?  I wasn't ready for this. Miguel was still out of town and I had just taken away the binki, I wasn't ready for him to go into a toddler bed yet.  Because he kept climbing out through the night I had to put him in bed with me so that he would sleep and wouldn't hurt himself trying to get out.  I tried putting him back in bed again at nap time and he continued to climb out.  I guess it was time...time to convert the crib to a toddler bed. I had my dad help me and we did it.  No more crib for this 2 year old.  What a birthday present...huh Jacob?
Bedtime was difficult. I had to put him to bed with the door closed, otherwise he would just keep coming out of his room. I think this is going to take some getting used to...

Here he is asleep in the big boy bed.

He spend a few nights/naps on the couch. I guess it was more comfortable?  
Doesn't look too comfy.


No comments: