Sunday, June 15, 2008

GIRLS NIGHT

A couple weeks ago we had girls night with a few girls from work. We went to the Cheesecake Factory and played Wii!! It was a lot of fun!! Here are some fun pictures.


Tracy eating her yummy chicken!

This is Kindra chowing down on her gigantic burger



Deb, Kindra and Amber





Amber and her HUGE bite of pasta


Amber and Kindra boxing (I think Amber won!)

4 comments:

Amber said...

I sure did win, I had 2 KOs! That pasta lasted me 3 days of eating it. It was such a fun night though and we need to do it again soon.

Kindra said...

My oh my! Look how glutinous I look in that photo! Did you see how extended my jaw was???

Ariel said...

Wow what big mouths you all have I never knew....I guess I shouldn't miss girls night anymore.

Amber said...

You really didn't know my mouth was big Ariel? I think you lie!