Miguel in front of the New York New York in Vegas
2. Who eats more? Depends on what we are eating
3. Who said "I love you" first? I think he did. :)
4. Who is taller? I am, by just a tiny tiny bit. ( I don't like it)
5. Who is smarter? It's a toss up, depends on what we are talking about.
6. Who is more sensitive? Definitely me!! :)
7. Who does the laundry? I do most of the laundry, but he sometimes washes his work clothes and will help out occasionally.
8. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Looking at the bed, Miguel does.
9. Who pays the bills? We both pay them!
10. Who cooks more? I am not a huge fan of cooking so I would have to say Miguel. Unfortunately, we eat out a lot!!
11. What meals do you cook together? Sometimes I help with BBQing.
12. Who is more stubborn? We both have our moments.
13. Who is the first to admit they are wrong? Hmmmm, who knows! Probably me!
14. Who has more siblings? He does.
15. Who wears the pants in the relationship? I like to say me!
16. What do you like to do together? Movies, swimming, hiking, go to the lake, shopping (if i'm lucky), eating.
17. Who eats more sweets? Definitely me, Miguel hardly ever eats sweets.
18. What is his guilty pleasure? me :)
19. How did you meet? At CPK
20. Who asked who out first? He asked me out!
21. Who kissed who first? I believe he kissed me.
22. Who proposed? Miguel did!! It was at Ruth's Diner.
23. His best features? I love everything about him!!
24. What is his greatest quality? He works hard and never gives up! Again, I love everything about him!
25. Tag, Sara and anyone else who hasn't played!! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment