- I am very excited for Christmas. This weekend I have slowly been putting up my Christmas decorations and tonight Miguel is going to come home and help me put up the tree. I just wish I had a house to decorate rather than just a little apartment.
- I saw the movie Twilight and I loved it! I haven't finished reading the book yet and that may be why I liked it so much, but I really did enjoy it and I would like to see it again.
- The next 3 weeks are going to be hell. I have finals, finals and more finals. It's going to be rough, I am not looking forward to it at all. I need to get myself into a better studying routine so I can get through these next few weeks.
- On a better note, after the 3 weeks of hell I have 2 weeks off from school. I am also comtemplating taking one of those weeks off from work too. I really just need a break from life!
- I want an i-phone...why, I am not really sure, I just want one. :)
- I am sad this long Thanksgiving weekend is quickly coming to an end. I enjoyed spending a few days with Miguel and I wish we had more days off like that to spend together.
- Have a happy and safe holiday season everyone!!
Sunday, November 30, 2008
Thoughts...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
How is the no desserts goal going? I love puting up Christmas decorations. I only have decorations for that and Halloween. LOL. Good luck with school. It will be done soon enough and that will be the best day of your life!
I feel like such a slacker, I haven't updated my blog backgroud yet and everyone else has! I am sorry you are stressing, but there IS light at the end of the tunnel! Time off would be nice for you, but we definetly would miss you here. :)
You will do great at your finals! Call me if you need a break or just need to talk!
Post a Comment