Friday, September 25, 2009

Happy 30th Birthday to ME!!

I know I am a little bit late at posting about this, but I guess better late than never. A little over a month ago I turned the big 3-0! I know, hard to believe! I had been too busy with school to really plan anything big so Miguel and I were just going to hang out for the day. We woke up, got some breakfast and then got ready and went to Park City for some lunch and of course outlet shopping. I probably could have stayed there all day. We left PC and headed down to Target where we got a new Wii game (Wii Resort, which I have yet to play). After that the plan was to go to the mall to do some more shopping. Obviously it was my birthday, there was no way Miguel would do so much shopping in one day. So we're on our way to the mall and Miguel gets a phone call and pulls over to the side of the road. To make a long story short I get blind folded with a plastic bag (not safe I know) and we drive in many circles back to our apartment. He walks me with my eyes closed to the clubhouse where all my friends and family are waiting...it was a SURPRISE party just for me!! Miguel did a great job at planning all of this. I must say that I did suspect a litte something in the days to come, but I didn't know that he would be going to this much trouble. My family was there, friends from CPK, and many other friends I hadn't seen for quite some time. I thank all of you that came, it really meant a lot!! I know Miguel tried to get ahold of as many people that he could so if he missed you, I apologize, I know the thought was there. Thanks again everyone and thanks to Miguel. I love you so very much!! Here are a few pictures.
Eating. We had Chili's and Rumbi's. Yum!

CPK gals. I miss you guys!

My yummy chocolate peanut butter cake from Coldstone!

Trying to light the candles.

Blowing out my sparkler candes (it didn't work).

CPK Peeps

Shots of Tequila

Me and Chris

Grandma, Grandpa and Judi

My mom and her good friend Judi

Thanks Miguel...I love you!

No comments: