I'm sure everybody knows by now, but for those that don't, I have been in nursing school for the past 2 years. Just the other day I took my final exam in order to graduate and I passed! I'm done with nursing school and graduation is in just a couple of weeks. I do still however have to take the state board exam so my studying isn't completely done with. I will keep you updated and let you know when I'm completely finished and on a hunt for a job.
I am so happy. This has taken up so much of my time the past 2 years and especially the past month. For the past month I have put everything on hold to do what I needed to pass this test. I thank everybody, my friends and family for your love and support that helped to get me through this. I have been cranky, emotional, stressed and everything else. I especially thank Miguel. He has kept me in line these past few days especially. He beleived in me and never gave up when many times I did. I spent many nights frustrated and crying and he put up with me through it all. Thanks Miguel. Making those two phone calls last night to Miguel and my parents telling them I passed was the greatest thing and coming home to Miguel waiting for me outside for a big hug made everything worth it.
Like I said, I'm not quite finished yet, but I have climbed the first big hill and I know I can make it over the next.
Friday, September 25, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
Congrats Jen! that's awesome. One of my best friends just finished with nursing school and everything, she took the state exam two weeks ago and passed and I know she was so relieved! She was planning a wedding at the same time so she was very stressed and I talked to her almost everyday so I "somewhat" know what you are going through. You will do great! Good luck and congrats again :)
Jen, I am so proud of you. That is a lot of hard work. It will all pay off. Way to go!
CONGRATULATIONS!!!! I am so proud of you. Jealous, but proud. Now comes the sadness when you leave OSG. I know you will do just fine on the state exam.
YIPEE! Congrats Jen! You will be the best nurse ever! And I agree with Trish, it will be sad when you leave us at work. And Good luck with the state exam!
I'm so excited for you! congrats lady. You will do awesome on the boards. good luck, I will be thinking good thoughts for you.
Jen, you are freiking awesome!!!! I am so happy for you! I am sure you will do fine on the state board exam, it is just you! Congratulations again!
Congratulations!
Congrats lady! That is a HUGE accomplishment. Do you know what department you want to work in yet?
Post a Comment