To be honest since school has been out I haven't been up to much of anything. Being pregnant makes me super super tired, I hardly know what to do with myself. I come home from work and crash on the couch and then I'm usually in bed by ten! Luckily, I haven't really been sick at all. There have been some occasions at night when I feel nautious and sick, but other than that things have gone pretty well.
Sadly I have yet to take the NCLEX. I was a little late at registering due to the cost of the stupid test and then that pushed my test day even further back. I take the test sometime in December. I am not disclosing the date. :) Trust me, you will know when it's over. I am however starting to look for a job. I really would love to have a nursing job to make some more money and of course get into the career that I just spent thousands and thousands of dollars in school for. Whenever this day comes I will be very sad to leave my friends at TOSH, but I know ultimately it will be a good move and something that has been a long time waitng. So, if you know if any job openings for new grad nurses please please let me know.
Miguel and I still have crazy schedules. He recently got promoted and is now working different, but longer hours. He loves it! We have a couple days a week that we are able to spend together and catch up, but other than that we mostly see each other in passing. I guess our opposite schedules will be good once the baby is born...right?
Well, that's all for now. We will definitely keep you updated on how things go the next few months. We have yet to decide on a name, nursery decorations, strollers, etc. I may be searching for some much needed advice in the 'what to buy' department. :)
I wish you all a very happy Thanksgiving and holiday season!!!
Monday, November 23, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Let me know if you want my thoughts on things to buy. I researched stuff for months!
Yay! I am super excited to meet this baby. Let me know too if you need help deciding on things.
I am so excited for you to have a little boy! Ours have been so fun so far, so has our beautiful little girl. Good luck on the NCLEX. It will be over before ya know it. I didn't tell anyone when I was taking the test and I loved it that way. No one could ask me how the test went or anything!
Post a Comment