Jacob had his 3 week appointment. Usually it's a 2 week appointment, but since we were in the hospital at 2 weeks the doctor saw him at 3 weeks, a few days after we came home.
Weight: 5lbs 14 ounces - 1 percentile
Height: 18.4 inches - 0 percentile
Head Circumference: 13.0 inches - 0 percentile
The doctor says he is doing great and gaining weight as he should, about an ounce a day at this point. He is still a tiny little guy though.
Keep up the good work Jacob!!
3 comments:
I am so happy that he is home and doing well! I love his hair! I can't wait to see him!
Oooohhh he is exactly Oiver's size when he was born! I NEED to come visit please!!
i need 2 get your present 2 you! Here is my number text or call me 2 tell nme wheen a good time is...thx 801-808-9991. Also I'm updating my address book so if you could give me all that info on the phone or over fb that would be great!
Post a Comment