Sunday, April 11, 2010

The time has come...

I have to go back to work in 3 weeks! I am sad that half of my leave had to be on bed rest and I wasn't able to spend the whole time with Jacob. However, I am thankful that I was able to be on bed rest and take care of baby Jacob while he was inside so that he wasn't born at 29 weeks.

I am wondering if anybody knows of a good day care or knows of anybody that would be willing to watch Jacob a few days a week. For the first month or so we are able to work it out so that he can stay home with Miguel during the day while he is still little and growing. We will eventually have to get him into a day care though. Please let me know if you have any suggestions. :)

2 comments:

Mollie and Jason said...

I have a really cute friend who is a stay at home mom. Her little boy is three, and was looking to watch a kiddo a few days a week. Let me know if you want any info!

McCall said...

i'd be willing 2 watch him 2 if you need help still