Sunday, May 2, 2010

Back to the Real World.

Tomorrow I go back to work. My 12 weeks off sure went by fast. I think it's kind of a bittersweet time. I want to go back to work to see everyone and get back into some sort of a routine again. However, I am sad to leave Jacob and Miguel. Miguel and I are lucky enough to be able to work out our schedules...for now, so that we work opposite times. Of course this means Miguel and I won't see much of each other, but it also means Jacob is in good hands with both of us. It will for sure be an adjustment for all of us, but I think it will work out. We may have to get used not sleeping much until Jacob decides to cooperate, but that's ok.

Jacob,
Mommy has to go back to work tomorrow. I am going to miss you, but I know you will play hard and have lots of fun with daddy, make sure you give him a few breaks. I will be home to hang out with you at night. I love you so much and will be thinking about you all day!!


Miguel,
Of course you know I go back to work tomorrow so our schedules will change a little, but we can handle it. We've had a crazy past few months. We have been through so much, difficult times and happy times that have brought us closer together. Thank you for all of your love and support through all of this, I don't think I would have survived without you. I hope you have fun with Jacob and I hope he gives you a break every once in a while. I love you so much!

This is when we were going home from the hospital. I think it's time for a new family picture.

2 comments:

Amber said...

I have missed you at work Jen! I'm glad that you're back!

Ariel said...

The first week back it hard but it is definetly good to have a routine. I have missed you and I am glad to have my neighbor back.