Monday, January 10, 2011

10 Months

Only 2 months away from 1 year! Jacob is 10 months old! I must say he is getting cuter and cuter everyday and I'm not just saying this because I am his mom. He is so much fun!! He is all over the place and wants to explore everything!!  I wonder what it will be like when he starts walking?!?!

At 10 months Jacob...

-crawls all over the place (on his hands and knees)
-still loves the bath!
-eats anything!
-loves all gerber snacks
-is starting to eat more table foods. Only 2 more months of baby food/formula.
-likes mommy's banana bread
-pulls up onto everything and walks from thing to thing.  Still aftraid to stand without holding onto something.
-claps
-babbles and makes random noises
-puts his hand over his mouth and makes noise (Indian noise?? - I don't know what it's called)
-sleeps through the night
-still loves his bottle
-drinks from a sippy cup
-wears 6-9/6-12 month clothes
-wears size 3 diapers
-still has only 2 teeth
-loves his blanky (he sleeps with 4 of them)
-is such a good boy!

Playing in the snow

Playing with measuring cups in the kitchen

Dinner time!

Let me see if I can get the spoon and cup in my mouth

We love you very much Jacob!
Love,
Mommy and Daddy

No comments: