I know 2011 is going to be full of challenges and difficult times, but we are ready! To start our year off Miguel and I came up with some goals/resolutions. We'll see how we do.
Here are a few...
Miguel
-eat healthier
-get a six-pack
-keep his car clean
-drink more water and juice and less soda
-take care of family
Jen
-plan meals for the week
-eat more fruits and veggies
-lose 20lbs
-drink more water and less soda
-exercise at least 3 times a week
-run a half marathon
-get a new job
-take ACLS/PALS class
-organize pictures (and whole apartment)
-take Jacob to church at least once a month
That is probably more info than you care to know, but maybe if I talk about my goals they will be more likely to happen. We CAN do it!!
Saturday, January 1, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment