Sunday, March 23, 2008

Easter




Easter came way too early this year, I wasn't quite ready. For the past few years we haven't really done much on Easter so I wanted to do something this year. I made a reservation for brunch at Market Street Grill. My mom was out of town so it was me, Miguel and my dad that enjoyed the festivities. It was actually nice to get out and do something different for a change. I had the salmon and eggs benedict, it was delicious!! I have taken a new liking for fish...I know...strange. I took my camera along and had good intentions to take pictures, but like always I either forget or there is nobody around to take our picture. When Miguel and I got back to our apartment we set the camera on the timer and got a few snap shots. Other than that our day consisted of cleaning, laundry and relaxing. I hope you all had a very Happy Easter!!!

3 comments:

Amber said...

That is a way cute picture, you look really hot! I am glad that you had a good day.

The Spaniard said...

you were at Market Street on Easter? I was at Market Street on Easter. That's crazy. Okay okay, I joke I joke; I kid I kid. It was good to see you and Miguel (and certainly random).

I have to say, that we've seen each other in the past month in the most random situations; Easter and me playing hookey from work to get my phone.

Melissa said...

I love that picture of you two!!! Cute coat, too. ;)