Judging by the nursing titles you can probably guess that all these books are mine. What you might be surprised to know is that not only are they all mine, but they are ALL for the 3 classes I am taking next quarter. School for me starts on Monday and these are all the books I am going to be studying, no more free time for me. I am taking Microbiology, Nutrition and Nursing Fundamentals. I am going to be going to school Monday - Thursday nights...crazy!!! You thought Miguel and I never saw each other before, now it's going to be even worse. We are going to have to plan our lives out and schedule everything. Besides the amount of books I am going to be studying and not being able to see Miguel as much, I am very excited for the upcoming quarter. It is getting more interesting and we're now finally getting into the nursing stuff, i'm going to learn a lot!! It's going to take a lot of time, dedication and organization on my part, but I am motivated and I know I can do it. Wish me luck!!
Thursday, March 27, 2008
School starts on Monday!!
Judging by the nursing titles you can probably guess that all these books are mine. What you might be surprised to know is that not only are they all mine, but they are ALL for the 3 classes I am taking next quarter. School for me starts on Monday and these are all the books I am going to be studying, no more free time for me. I am taking Microbiology, Nutrition and Nursing Fundamentals. I am going to be going to school Monday - Thursday nights...crazy!!! You thought Miguel and I never saw each other before, now it's going to be even worse. We are going to have to plan our lives out and schedule everything. Besides the amount of books I am going to be studying and not being able to see Miguel as much, I am very excited for the upcoming quarter. It is getting more interesting and we're now finally getting into the nursing stuff, i'm going to learn a lot!! It's going to take a lot of time, dedication and organization on my part, but I am motivated and I know I can do it. Wish me luck!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Sucka!!!
ooohhhh I am sorry dear... school sucks, I hate it with a passion! You can always whine to me about school and never seeing your hubby... I understand
Post a Comment