Sunday, October 26, 2008

Twilight...

I am currently still reading these books since my spare reading time is few and far between, but here is my character... (the sad part is that I'm not far enough in the book yet to know who this even is) I guess I better start reading. I want to at least finish the first one so I can go see the movie!!

I'm a Alice! I found out through TwilightersAnonymous.com. Which Twilight Female Are You? Take the quiz and find out!
Take the Quiz and Share Your Results!


You are intelligent, outgoing & stylish. A true girly girl, you love shopping & makeovers. Although you are a generous friend, you can be coy, tricky & very persuasive in order to get your way. You are known to zone out occasionally during conversations, but your friends forgive you because you are understanding, supportive & know how to throw one heck of a party!

3 comments:

Angie said...

I am so excited for the movie!!! Although, I am planning on being disappointed. The books are just so good that I don't think the movie will even touch it. Oh well.

Adams Family Album said...

Yay! I'm so glad you are reading the books! I love them and I can't wait to see the movie!

Kelli J. said...

Sweet! Me too! Jen, you're awesome!