Friday, January 2, 2009
Comcast and New Years!
Day Three: I have been slacking and haven't been keeping up on my daily events. Let's see how much I can remember...This morning the comcast guy came to install a landline for us. Believe it or not, having a landline makes our comcast bill cheaper...go figure. No complaints from me, now we have a home phone. I don't think I won't to post it on here, but I will give you all the number so that you can call us!! After that I ran some errands, Target, to exchange some sheets which they wouldn't exchange...lame!! It's a long story! While I was there I checked AGAIN for the Wii Fit and it was still out. I also went to the scrub store to find some more ugly maroon colored scrubs for school. After that I came home and cleaned. I am trying to get everything cleaned and organized while I have the time. Miguel had to work ALL DAY so I hung out at home most the night. He came home around 10:30 and then we went to his Uncle's house for a few hours. HAPPY NEW YEAR!! (Sorry, not a very exciting day)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment