Friday, January 2, 2009

Happy New Year!

Day Four: Today Miguel was off the whole day so we spent the day together. We woke up and I made (store bought) caramel rolls. They were delicious! Then we went to IKEA, i love this place!! We got a new duvet cover for our bed because my parents bought us a new down comfortor for Christmas. It's brown with a flower print near the top. There was an entertainment center we wanted from IKEA but they were out. We then went to the mall, Burlington and Sports Authority (I was looking for a new coat). After our shopping extravaganza we came home and took a nap for a couple hours. Since we weren't able to celebrate much on New Years Eve I wanted to get dressed up tonight and go out. We got all dressed up and went to the Cheesecake Factory, it was delicious!! We only had to wait about 50 minutes too, not too bad.
After dinner we just came home and hung out. It was nice to hang out with Miguel all day!! Happy New Year everyone! I wish you all the best in 2009!

No comments: