Sunday, January 4, 2009
I found the Wii fit!!
I finally found it. Last night after CPK I told Miguel I was going to look at the ads online and see if anyplace had it in the morning so I could wake up early and go. I had pretty much given up the past few days, this was my last hope. I looked at Walmart and they had it! I wasn't sure what to do because Walmart is open 24 hours so did the ad start at midnight or in the morning sometime? I tried to call 3 different Walmart's but no answer. It was about 12:15am by this time and I made Miguel come with me to Walmart to see. After all, this was his Christmas present to me. Miguel asked behind the counter and they had them!! They started the sale at 12:01am. I'm glad we went, I'm sure they would have been gone by morning. YAY!! Finally!! Too bad my week off is over and I'm not going to have nearly enough time to play. We played for a little bit last night and it told me I was overweight, had no balance and my Wii fit age was 35. I guess I have some work to do. :) I hope you can all come over and play sometime soon.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
i'm so happy you found it. i have wanted a wii fit forever and can't wait to see how much you love it.
Hip Hip Horray! I am so glad that you found it. I saw it in the Wal-Mart ad Sunday and thought about calling you, but didn't. I am excited to play-Girls Night!
Awesome! I am so excited for you!Girls night, anyone???
Post a Comment