Today is 32.6 weeks and we're still hanging on or should I say "hanging in." I can't believe all this fun and excitement started about a month ago and I am still pregnant. My doctor is a little suprised too!! Baby Molina is staying strong and as much as he wants to meet us and all of you he is staying put. Of course there is no exact date as to when I will deliver, we are just taking it day by day and hoping to hang on as long as we can.
I am doing well. I am still on bedrest and maybe going a little bit crazy, but trying to keep myself entertained. I am getting a little sick of depending on others for everything and not being able to do much of anything, but I know it's for the better and it will all be worth it in the end.
I'll keep you all updated as the days go by. Thank you so much for all of your love and support. I appreciate the phone calls, e-mails, messages and visits.
Thursday, February 25, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
You are doing so good, Jen!!! Little baby Molina IS a fighter! PLEASE let me know if there is ANYTHING that I can do for you. Hang in there, the end is near! :) P.S.--We miss you here.
Woot woot Jen that is awesome! I miss you!
Post a Comment