My grandpa passed away on February 16, 2010 and I haven't gone a day without thinking of him. I miss him. Grandpa, I thank you for everything, your love and support. I know you are watching over me, Miguel and the baby making sure everything is going to be ok.
I will always love you and miss you!!
4 comments:
I'm sorry to hear about your Grandpa. My thoughts are with you. Love ya.
Im sorry to hear about your Gramps. Let me know if you need anything.
I'm so sorry to hear about your Grandpa -- I hope things are getting better. How is everything else going!?! When are you due again? I just found out we are having a boy and I'm beyond thrilled!! Hope all is well!
Also, for all the changes on my blog, check out thecutestblogontheblock.blogspot.com -- they have thousands of fonts you can change yours too and all kinds of things.
I am sorry to hear about your Grandapa! That is rough :(
Post a Comment