I can't believe I have made it to 34 weeks (tomorrow). According to what all the doctors told me I would have had the baby by now, or at least that is what it seemed like from the symptoms I was having. I went to the doctor today and he said in 2 more weeks I can stop the contraction medication and get back to a little more activity than just laying around all day. I'm sure it won't be much, but anything is probably better than what I'm at now. Wow! Two weeks sounds like a long time though.
I'm a little nervous as to how things will work out in the next few months because I have already been on leave from work for about a month which means I have about 2 months left. My baby isn't even born yet!! I was hoping to take this time to spend time with him, but I guess things don't always work out as planned. I don't know what will happen when I have to go back to work because I really do HAVE to go back. I know our baby will have to go to daycare, but I don't want him to go that early and I'm sure many places don't take babies so young. I know things will work out, they always do, but this has been a thought in the back of my head the past few days.
I am so excited to meet our baby!! Just this week Miguel go the crib put together and we bought a stroller and car seat. We have the bedding, but it's not all put together yet so I will post pictures as soon as we get everything ready. As much as I want to meet him now and be done being pregnant (because now I feel like I'm going to be waiting forever) I know he needs to cook a little longer.
Those are my thoughts for tonight, thanks for listening. :) If anybody has any great advice on places for daycare please let me know!
Thursday, March 4, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hang in there Jen!! I can't wait to meet him either but you are right, he needs to cook as long as possible! I felt the exact same with Oliver when he wanted to come early but kept hanging in there. I wanted him out so bad, but knew he needed to stay in as long as possible. I couldn't come to your shower but I have a gift for you. I bet you can't guess what it is, haha, actually maybe you should pick. Go to my FB page and pick a baby gift set you like and let me know please :)
Post a Comment