Jacob, it's almost time for you to come home! Over the past week you have graduated from the isolette and moved into an open crib, you are gaining weight (as of today you are at 5lbs 9oz) and just this past weekend you have started eating more by breast feeding and bottle feeding and the nurse pulled your tube tonight. We are so proud of you for accomplishing so many things and growing and staying strong so that you can come home. We can't wait! We love you baby!
Some of my favorite things this week...
I love that you have found your hands. I love how you grab on to things, the blanket, your binkie, my hands and I even found you trying to pull that tube out a few times.
I love that you are awake more and more each day.
I love that you now recognize my voice and know who your mommy and daddy are.
I love how cute you are.
I love that you will be home with us really soon.
6 comments:
He is so cute! I am so happy for you guys!
He is super cute! Thanks for keeping us updated. I still can't wait to meet him :)
He is adorable! Congrats!
I am so glad that he is home now! What a relief! Enjoy your time with him and when you're ready, call me so I can come and snuggle him!
WAy to go Jacob! We can't wait for you to be home with your mommy and daddy.
He is so stinkn' cute. He definately has his dad's eyes. Can't wait to meet him.
Post a Comment