Jacob,
You are 10 days old now. You are still in the hospital and daddy and I miss you so much, but we know it is best for you to stay there so that you are 100% before you come home. Please know that we love you so much and think about you constantly. Stay strong little baby!
Some of my favorite things about you...
I love how you always want your hands by your face, it's so cute!
I love how you always want your hands by your face, it's so cute!
I love your facial expressions, I could sit and watch you all day.
I love the smiles (even if they aren't really smiles and just gas).
I love everything about you Jacob, you are our little angel.
6 comments:
Jen he is so adorable! I love seeing all of the pictures of him. I can't wait until you can take him home and smother him in love!
Jen! He is so precious. I am so happy for you guys, and like Amber said am excited for you to be able to take him home! You will have so much fun with him. Hope you are doing fantastic:)
Congrats Jen! So excited for you and your hubby!
He is so precious! It is just amazing how they melt your heart. I can't wait until you can take him home either. :)
I'm sorry he has to stay in the hospital, but it will be so worth it. You are going to absolutely love it when he comes home. You can get away with doing absolutely nothing but sitting and enjoying your little precious one. He is so cute! I can't wait to meet him. Stay strong Mamma. You are doing great!
congratulations!! I hope he comes home soon! He is so cute!!
Post a Comment